How do the mice know?

Apparently, the mice read my blog and knew that we were away as I found evidence of mouse parties in my cupboards. Above is a picture of my brother, who also reads my blog, but is certainly less destructive about it!
I have a few catch-up blog posts to do, but the essence of the trip was I was sick with a cold or allergies pretty much the whole time. Myron slept a lot and did not play any video games. (maybe the 2 are related) James had a blast. What else is new?
I seem to be all better to go back to work tomorrow. The train ride was flawless- we left at 7am and arrived on time about 12noon in Kingston. I went and got subs because we had no food in the house. Then I did laundry, mowed the lawn and headed over to Rustle. My friend just started a new job and needs some ladies short sleeved button up white shirts in medium or large so I tried to look in the clothing room but didn't find any. (she needs shirts she can wear a bow tie with) Al said to ask Shari though as she knows where everything in that room is! If any of you have leads on this type of shirt, let me know!
Myron has found a couple of cars online that he's interested in looking at- Suzuki swift and Toyota Yaris. There are 4 of them and they all seem to be black or silver, neither colour I am too keen on but when you are buying used you sometimes don't get that much of a choice do you?
I've been going all day until I just sat at the computer and now I am feeling the effects of being up since 5am!

4 Comments:
Welcome home!!!
boy that went fast ... sorry you were sick though :( but at least James had a blast!
When does he go back to school? DD started her new school yesterday. And is rushing out the door now as I write - she has two busses to catch nowadays as the new school (high school is on the other side of town
Welcome home again :)
Hey, you're back. Welcome back!
Sorry to hear you're sick. Summer colds are rotten. I have one now. Not funny. And rubbish to have one when you're away.
Post a Comment
<< Home