Car shopping
We are thinking about a car right now as in a couple of weeks, my course slaps into B for Boogie and I won't have a chance to think about cars, let alone look at them. I'll just be looking at heaps and heaps of calculations, etc.
I talked to John G. today and he ix-nayed the suzuki, saying he didn't think it would be reliable enough for us. He thinks the Yaris might work, otherwise, he recommends Hyundai. He says that when they first came out, they weren't that great but that now, they are looking pretty good. So we're looking at a late model Yaris or Elantra (he said the Accents weren't at reliable and though the Elantra is one step up the Hyundai spectrum, it is comparable in price to the Yaris)
James created a Wipeout zone in the front room this evening. This resulted in the front room becoming very wet!
Here's hoping for sleep tonight (and a dead mouse in the morning- I can dream can't I?)
I talked to John G. today and he ix-nayed the suzuki, saying he didn't think it would be reliable enough for us. He thinks the Yaris might work, otherwise, he recommends Hyundai. He says that when they first came out, they weren't that great but that now, they are looking pretty good. So we're looking at a late model Yaris or Elantra (he said the Accents weren't at reliable and though the Elantra is one step up the Hyundai spectrum, it is comparable in price to the Yaris)
James created a Wipeout zone in the front room this evening. This resulted in the front room becoming very wet!
Here's hoping for sleep tonight (and a dead mouse in the morning- I can dream can't I?)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home