Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Olympics

James is enjoying the Olympics on tv. I get to enjoy Olympics in my head! There's a lot going on in my head and I am running in a slightly sleep deprived state (this is not unusual)

Yesterday, I woke up about 3am (just like eija, though it was a different 3am) and couldn't get back to sleep until somewhere in between 5-6. Then Myron was scuttling about at 7:30, (though he didn't leave the house until 9:45) and woke me up. James did not end up getting daycare, so I stayed home as Myron had a dr. appt.. He didn't get home until about 3pm as he had some other stuff to do as well. He asked the dr. about a referral she had given him a number of months ago and we had not heard from. She called the office and found that he is on the waiting list and only has to wait 7.5 months to see the referral. A long wait, no?

I spent the day doing some chores, playing bus with James (does this EVER get old?) and judging his little men as they competed in various olympic events.

James had some really funny things to say about the Olympics. The funniest one was when he saw the mens 8 win the gold in the rowing, he said they won the gold medal! for getting 8 men in a boat! (Yeah, it was kind of amazing how they all fit in that boat!)

James has a VERY loose tooth. I'm expecting it to fall out any day. James is planning on saving all the money the tooth fairy brings him. For what, he has not decided yet.

At 4:30 James and I headed over to Karen and Bob's for dinner. Bob was making pasta. James normally eats at 4:30. Bob had the pasta ready at 7pm. James was starving! And we had to go at 7:15. lol.

Today I got up at 5:30 to get in to work early to make up for yesterday. I coded for 6 hours straight until the webpage I was working on was done. It's looking pretty good now. I'm pleased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home