Tooth

Yes, James' tooth was so loose it came out while he was eating watermelon at the daycare. They proudly gave me his tooth in a ziploc bag!
He's kinda freaky about the tooth fairy as he didn't want some strange woman coming in our house and stealing his tooth, so I ended up telling his that I would dress up as the tooth fairy and do her work.

2 Comments:
The tooth fairy has been stumbling around at our house too: Yesterday I found - on the living room floor - an old dog tooth!
Today I woke up at 5 am and considered taking an early start for work - I would've made it before the rush hour! But then didn't after all. What's with the sleep these days? Has the tooth fairy stolen that too?
I would dress up as the tooth fairy and do her work.
photo please :)
Post a Comment
<< Home