Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tooth #2


Wednesday was the day James lost his first tooth. Today, he lost his second. We went to Church and it was during a song where they were singing something about grace falling like rain and something else was falling as well! James showed me the evidence in the palm of his hand.
His mouth was bleeding so I made him drink some water. But then they said it was time for the kids to go in the backyard and James ran off, bloody mouth and all!

After Church we took the bus to Karen's. Tanya walked with us to the bus. She warned us that the bus would be coming soon, but she wanted to sit at the stop with the bench. when we are half-way between the 2 stops, we see the bus. Being the more agile, James and I take off running. There is also a lady running from another direction but noone *actually* at the bus stop. The bus stopped anyway and all the runners got on. James asked if the busdriver could wait for Karen and he said sure, so Karen and Tanya got on with us. (good thing because we were going to Karen's house!) James always seems to impress people with how much he knows about the buses. "I've got the bus map in my head" he tells them. And I think he does...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bar L. said...

He looks cute ! I love the no front tooth look on a kid!

August 25, 2008 at 3:20:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home