Oops
On Sunday James lost his 2nd tooth. Apparently, after the 1st the excitement dies.
He forgot to put the tooth under his pillow and I forgot to tooth fairy!
So last night, he remembered the tooth and I remembered on waking (before him) that I needed to tooth fairy, but he got up too early and I had not yet done it. Luckily, he got back to sleep after I told him that the tooth fairy had not been yet.
I was up at 5am and headed into work early.
I wanted to point out Bob's comment about the insurance-on-insurance from a couple posts back in case some people don't read the comments:
Great comment Bob! Now I need to prop open my eyes with toothpicks and finish my workday!
He forgot to put the tooth under his pillow and I forgot to tooth fairy!
So last night, he remembered the tooth and I remembered on waking (before him) that I needed to tooth fairy, but he got up too early and I had not yet done it. Luckily, he got back to sleep after I told him that the tooth fairy had not been yet.
I was up at 5am and headed into work early.
I wanted to point out Bob's comment about the insurance-on-insurance from a couple posts back in case some people don't read the comments:
This charge to avoid being penalized is laughable to me. Whoever thought it up was a marketing genius. I mean, think about it: you are paying the insurance company an extra amount each month so that they won't raise the premiums sky-high when the event happens that you are getting insurance for! We pay them to insure us and then when we get what we pay for, they increase our premiums unless we have paid them the Protection-From-Increased-Premiums insurance. You gotta love it. I'm in the wrong business.
Great comment Bob! Now I need to prop open my eyes with toothpicks and finish my workday!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home