Monday, August 25, 2008

Funky!


I took James to gym today on the bus. I love riding the bus- it was sad to know that I wouldn't be doing this so much anymore. Sad also that tomorrow life will get a lot more expensive. But we'll have the cutest little car. Like having a kid, but probably more expensive than a kid!
James had a great time at the gym. I'm planning on signing him up for classes on Monday nights in September.
The coach told them that his pet snake was in the foam pit- James favorite task was rooting through the foam pit looking for the snake.
After dropping him off and having some lunch, I took a bus out to the insurance people to get all my paperwork in line for tomorrow.
Since the insurance people were out by the cat. center I stopped by on my way back. I picked up the above funky shirt on a sale. I thought my mom would like to see it. It's not really a shirt and not really a sweater- not quite sure what it is, but it certainly is bright!

3 Comments:

Blogger jordin said...

That is a great shirt Aphra!!!

August 25, 2008 at 9:50:00 PM EDT  
Blogger swilek said...

It is a great shirt!!:) I LOVE it! Exciting about the car but yes, another added expense

August 25, 2008 at 10:44:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you don't have to drive everywhere :) we don't but it sure creeps up on you if you aren't careful!

love the shirt thingie :)

August 26, 2008 at 6:33:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home