Thursday, August 28, 2008

Red sky in morning




This is what the sky looked like at about 6:15 this morning as I left for work. It was a beautiful morning, not even too cold. I quite enjoy walking to work, though my boss was shocked that I do not drive. I walk while I can! The day I went to get my parking pass (which is free, unlike at Queen's!) there was a huge lineup at the security center because it's the time of year when people are returning and needing security cards, etc. So I don't have my parking pass yet.

I spent a lot of time at work setting up an online registration system for our conference and we went live with it mid-afternoon. It's a pretty good feeling, though there's one last piece of code I have to work in tomorrow and that's it. (a minor adjustment to a page)

I got a call for an interview for the job I applied for a while back and they want me to do a presentation, though it's not quite on what I thought it would be. So the labour day weekend for me looks filled with presentations and work, as I have a TA workshop to run next week, a TA manual to print, some course material to print. So long weekend? Not so restful.

James' last day of daycare is tomorrow. He is 'graduating'. I dropped off some cupcakes when I picked him up today, so they are in the daycare's fridge ready to go for the celebration.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are going to start driving to work? Ithought the car was for Myron :)

August 29, 2008 at 4:14:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home