Saturday, August 30, 2008

Looking forward

Oma and James front view. James is actively trying to remove himself from the picture!
I actually had a decent sleep last night. My bar is pretty low though. I consider anything over 3 hours of sleep 'decent'.
It seemed to rain a lot in the night but the day was good. I managed to get 3 loads of laundry out.
James claimed he wanted toasty cheese for lunch. Luckily he told me this first thing in the morning, so I had time to bake the bread required for it!
James graduated daycare yesterday and wore his graduation hat a lot of today. He said it was his bus driver hat. We played 'buses' quite a number of times today.
I mowed the lawn in the afternoon. Then I took James over to Tara's for a quick visit. Then I took on the whippersnippering.
I tried to get as much of my 'chores' done today that I could as tomorrow our Church is heading out to Sam and Tab's cottage for some R&R and baptism service. I love baptism services. I am not sure how long Myron will last out there, but we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home