Friday, August 29, 2008

3am


I woke up at 3am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep, so I planned out my presentation. I guess my mind is quite active at 3am. I'm pretty tired now though- my mind is no longer active!

I got into RMC early, since I was up so early! I got my parking pass. (not that I intend to drive often Lorna, but it is free and could be useful in bad weather!) The parking pass guy liked my drivers license photo. I guess most people's are pretty bad, but mine conspired to turn out very nice. Probably nicer than my in-person self, as he didn't comment on that! The poor guy looked pretty battle weary. Being the parking guy must be a tiring job. I'm not being funny this time I mean it. I think people complain a lot and he has to deal with all the complaining.

My office mate Philip's wife had a baby a few days ago. He told me the birth story. He didn't seem to have any problem sharing it with me. When my boss and I were talking about Philip earlier in the week, I had told my boss a bit about the birth of James. Now my boss is in his 60s but he doesn't have kids, so I think he wasn't comfortable too much with my sharing. I tried to be careful and only tell him how much I thought he could take!

Philip was happy to be at work today- he said it was nice and quiet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home