No vegetables here
I think I used the wrong word in the last post that caused Rachel and Dawna to think I am a wonderful person. Maybe I shouldn't have used the word 'prepare' Myron's meals as I 'plan' Myron's meals. I'll make a chicken dish today and he'll eat leftovers one day. But then what I do is I plan the meals that he has to make so that he has the supplies on hand (no supplies=no meals). He'll make a tuna gorp, which is awful to me, but he likes it and he only eats it when I am away because I can't take the smell. And I bought him some frozen stuff he likes, but I don't actually make the meals for the week I'm away, I just stock the house. However, I buy no vegetables, because that would be pointless. Unless I actually put the vegatables on his plate, the vegatables would not be eaten. They would just be a heap of rubble when I got back!

3 Comments:
I think you are a wonderful person anyway :)
Have a good trip - and come back safe and energised :)
What is it with guys and vegetables?
It's still awefully good of you to think and plan ahead for him like that!
Post a Comment
<< Home