Fast forward
I am very busy trying to wrap up all the work that needs to be done. I finished most of my conference stuff this morning and just finished all of the updates for the cansmart site. Tomorrow, I will try and wrap up most of my Queen's stuff.
On the personal front, I'm trying to get all our stuff ready for our trip and all sorts of food ready for Myron so he won't starve while we are gone! Can't have that now. Tonight, A.J. is coming over from 6:15-7:30 as Annette has a meeting and Gerald has to work until 7 and there's a brief amount of time that doesn't overlap for them. I'm also hoping to send out the Rustle prayer letter before I go. Karen is writing the front page this month and said she was going to be done last night, but she also wasn't feeling well with a sinus infection, so we'll see.
My coworker left his keys in California so he can't even drive his car as he didn't have a backup key. He complained of having to walk everywhere. I just smiled.
James had a nasty cough this morning, but I gave him cough medecine and within 1/2 hour he was sounding better so I took him to daycare. When I got there, they said that (another little boy) Adam also had a bad cough so his parents were keeping him home. So I felt like a bad parent for a few minutes, but thought of all the work I had to do and the fact I don't get time off for a sick child, and then I didn't feel so bad. Hope he's doing ok.
On the personal front, I'm trying to get all our stuff ready for our trip and all sorts of food ready for Myron so he won't starve while we are gone! Can't have that now. Tonight, A.J. is coming over from 6:15-7:30 as Annette has a meeting and Gerald has to work until 7 and there's a brief amount of time that doesn't overlap for them. I'm also hoping to send out the Rustle prayer letter before I go. Karen is writing the front page this month and said she was going to be done last night, but she also wasn't feeling well with a sinus infection, so we'll see.
My coworker left his keys in California so he can't even drive his car as he didn't have a backup key. He complained of having to walk everywhere. I just smiled.
James had a nasty cough this morning, but I gave him cough medecine and within 1/2 hour he was sounding better so I took him to daycare. When I got there, they said that (another little boy) Adam also had a bad cough so his parents were keeping him home. So I felt like a bad parent for a few minutes, but thought of all the work I had to do and the fact I don't get time off for a sick child, and then I didn't feel so bad. Hope he's doing ok.

2 Comments:
my goodness, you are sooo busy! does myron know how lucky he is to have a wife who prepares his meals for him in advance?
oh, and in the kindergarten arena, have you asked james which one he prefers?
Yes, Myron is very lucky! When I go away, I come home to a recycling bin full of take out containers. Thankfully (since Jason hates it) I love preparing food, but not enough to do extra before a trip. You're a good woman, Aphra!
Post a Comment
<< Home