Tuesday, March 27, 2007

cases

It's the time of the year where I build copying cases. The copycheck ran early and so I was so excited I was swamped with work. It's sad that they copy, but if they do I like to build a strong case. I've never lost a case yet. I build them well. In a way it upsets me when they copy because it tells me that they don't care about the course and I do care about the course. But I understand that they have other courses and aren't always interested in learning lab work. But I make sure they learn it on way or another!

James is into cars right now. Lots of racing cars and the movie 'cars'. I ordered him some Cars stuff online. He wanted the CD and the book and I also got him an activity book, (which hopefully will arrive in time for our trip). I also got him a cars thing for his Leap Pad and a murder mystery novel (for me) for under $40 (but over $39 so I got free shipping)

Have a class to go upstairs and prepare for- the boys are having a night together.

2 Comments:

Blogger seethroughfaith said...

are you talking about copying from each other ... or plagarism?

March 28, 2007 at 8:24:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Aphra said...

yes, copying from other students =plagarism

March 28, 2007 at 9:11:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home