A child shall lead them
At Chruch, Diane was there after having a baby this week (Joshua). She looked like she was doing ok physically. Lisa made the annoucement at the start of Church, which should have been a happy annoucement, but the baby has been taken from Diane (I assume by Children's Aid) and Diane only gets to see him 4 hours a day. Kinda makes it difficult to breastfeed, if that is what she had been planning. I think this would be VERY difficult on Diane. Why take the baby away? If they are assuming that she can't care for it, why not have someone supervise her rather than assume she can't? Rather than having to pay someone to take care of the child, why not pay someone to supervise her taking care of the child? Anyway, I don't know the whole story, but that they've gotten a lawyer to try to get Joshua back and would appreciate prayer.
James really enjoyed the songs at Church today. The kids went downstairs for sunday school but James wanted to stay up and hear the rest of the songs. During the service, he went over to one of the tables at the back and coloured a picture. It worked very well in terms of him being happy and me getting to hear the service. Paul did communion today that was very enjoyable. He talked a bit at first and then he put the bread and the wine on the table for us to come up and take while he sung a song. James was all about this- as soon as he had put the bread on the table, he wanted to go. And so while some people might wait a polite moment to go up first, not us! We were the first to partake!
James really enjoyed the songs at Church today. The kids went downstairs for sunday school but James wanted to stay up and hear the rest of the songs. During the service, he went over to one of the tables at the back and coloured a picture. It worked very well in terms of him being happy and me getting to hear the service. Paul did communion today that was very enjoyable. He talked a bit at first and then he put the bread and the wine on the table for us to come up and take while he sung a song. James was all about this- as soon as he had put the bread on the table, he wanted to go. And so while some people might wait a polite moment to go up first, not us! We were the first to partake!

2 Comments:
It's so sad that families are torn apart... No matter what the reason is.
But James is a good example for all of us: We shouldn't wait to go to Christ :D
Oh no, that is so sad. I hope it all works out for the best.
I will keep her in my prayers and I wanted to thank you for thinking of Ana.
I couldn't believe what I saw yesterday. I didn't see the same Ana I have always known.
It was so hard to see her so different. I just keep praying to God to help her get strong again and get her back on her feet.
It kills me inside seeing what she is going through.
Thank you again. It means so much to me.
Post a Comment
<< Home