Saturday, March 24, 2007

Spring cleaning...

...with the all-season messer!

It was cold in the morning and rainy in the aft, so we stayed in all day. I tried hard to clean and still keep the all-season messer busy. Some days he likes to clean, but today was all-play. I cleaned the bathroom while he played in the bath. He now washes his whole body with soap himself -it's pretty funny to watch. Also, I cleaned all the windows, washed the dishes, sorted all of my very wintery clothes to pack away, did some sewing,cleaned James' room, and halfway cleaned the front room. Tomorrow I'd like to get the vacuuming done and wash the kitchen floor. I'm also making heaps of ham casserole. Some for tomorrow, some for Tuesday when I work in the evening and some to freeze for Myron when we are away. Longer term plans incluse cleaning under the sofa in the front room (eeee), filing all my papers and cleaning the bedroom/computer room.

With all of this James and I also played all sorts of ball games and read quite a number of books. I'm getting tired thinking about the day!

Myron was at work today but came home when I said I was ordering pizza. He ate the pizza and promptly fell asleep on the couch. That would have been about 7pm. James was up until 9:30pm. Myron was up until late playing his game- but not as late as he is sometimes. I guess his late tolerance is getting worse.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Myron was at work today but came home when I said I was ordering pizza. " amazing how that works isn't it?

Mind you I remember how wonderful the pizza was that first night I spent with you ... as well as the company that night. It was so good!

March 25, 2007 at 9:56:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Calia77 said...

Urgh! Spring cleaning! I do that periodically - just done the kitchen, including the sticky kitchen floor where one of my housemates spilt something and didn't clean it up properly. I've had sticky socks for over a week now and finally got sick of it!

March 25, 2007 at 12:02:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home