A woozy kind of day
I had an early morning class and functioned all right for that. I called the doctor after the class to ask if I was normal. To which everyone said - you had to call the doctor for that? Anyway the doctor sent me off for a cardiogram to be safe. If there's a problem they'll tell me tomorrow. The cardiogram lady said that you should always get it checked out if you are aware of your heart because if we all were aware of our hearts we'd go crazy. I think she's right about that.
I'm really tired.
I'm really tired.

2 Comments:
I hope you get good news and it's just a matter of getting a good night's sleep.
erm I'm missing something here cos I didn't understand this post .. or maybe I'm whoozy too.
Hope you are ok dear friend
Post a Comment
<< Home