A blog mainly about our 13 year old James!
posted by Aphra at 6:27 AM
yuck. My sympathies Alice - this is not good news, or fun in any way at all.
Poor you. I've never been a proper insomniac.I seem to have developed a forced insomnia, not able to get into bed before midnight. Can't wait for my post-Easter break from work so I can get some rest and hopefully break the bad sleep patterns.
sorry about the lack of sleep.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Blogs I read: Crazy Aunt Purl Rachel's blog Clint's blog Rebekah's page What dreams may come Joanna Jo (U.K.) stuffing Frederik Tree of Life- Bible blog Rustle - Church blog Kelly Robert from Oregon James' own blog
3 Comments:
yuck. My sympathies Alice - this is not good news, or fun in any way at all.
Poor you. I've never been a proper insomniac.
I seem to have developed a forced insomnia, not able to get into bed before midnight. Can't wait for my post-Easter break from work so I can get some rest and hopefully break the bad sleep patterns.
sorry about the lack of sleep.
Post a Comment
<< Home