Sleep
I did get sleep last night. I slept from 9:30pm - 5:30am and then slept a bit more before getting up at 6:30am. I'm still pretty tired. I was hoping not to be after a good night, but I guess the bad night still is having effects. My head hurts too, I'm blaming that on the bad night as well. Hoping it will improve before my class today.
I hung my laundry out this morning because there was a good wind and it FROZE. Yes, I had little stiff towels outside. By the time I got back from dropping James at daycare they had defrosted though. I expect they'll be dry with the wind and the increasing warmth from the sun by noon and I'll be able to get another load out.
James really likes maps. He surprised me this morning by finding the Dominican Republic on the map. Apparently his daycare teacher is going there and taught him where it was. He also can find Iraq, Toronto, Kingston and Kitchener. But sometimes he gets things wrong in his head. He keeps asking me to find where Oma lives by giving me a map of Africa.
I hung my laundry out this morning because there was a good wind and it FROZE. Yes, I had little stiff towels outside. By the time I got back from dropping James at daycare they had defrosted though. I expect they'll be dry with the wind and the increasing warmth from the sun by noon and I'll be able to get another load out.
James really likes maps. He surprised me this morning by finding the Dominican Republic on the map. Apparently his daycare teacher is going there and taught him where it was. He also can find Iraq, Toronto, Kingston and Kitchener. But sometimes he gets things wrong in his head. He keeps asking me to find where Oma lives by giving me a map of Africa.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home