Saturday, September 13, 2014

birds are flying

Tomorrow is the last Sunday that Madyson will be at Rustle for a while. She is spreading her wings. It will be sad because we will really miss her. But happy because she is going on an adventure as she steps toward becoming a soaring eagle.

I worked today and there were a number of other people in as well. The deadline for contracts is Monday so that is high priority. I'll have some of that to do on Monday as well as getting my graders set up to mark the first assignment, I have a few meetings and a training session. So a busy Monday (as always)

I managed to get through quite a bit of my backlogged email today, which was good. I'm not terribly hopeful about getting through more on Monday but hopefully later in the week as things quiet down.
If things quiet down, I should say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home