catch up
I worked today and got a number of loose ends tied up, which was good. I am trying to do as much as I can before Monday because I know after that I'll be behind for a while as things ramp up pretty quickly.
Tomorrow I'll make the project teams for Module 1 and get them sent out as well as attend an event and get everything prepared for our orientation on Monday. Then we have to cross our fingers and hope the week goes well.
I'll look into the Music lending library as well- thanks Jordin!
Tomorrow I'll make the project teams for Module 1 and get them sent out as well as attend an event and get everything prepared for our orientation on Monday. Then we have to cross our fingers and hope the week goes well.
I'll look into the Music lending library as well- thanks Jordin!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home