the tree crew came
.jpg)
So after the city came and put up the warning pylons and left, I thought that was the end of it for the night, but no, after a while the city truck came back and there was a tree crew and they cut up and shredded the branch and now traffic is all clear to go again. All within only a few hours. So bonus points to the city crew for fixing it all on the Friday of the long weekend.
I got mail that told me I had to renew my car sticker. It also mentioned that rates were going up $8-$16 after Sept 1. I was like- that's only a few days away! Luckily you can renew them online, which I promptly did!
Today on the way into work I stopped in at James' school and confirmed he was indeed at that school, which apparently he was but the school James left had not enrolled the students properly so it had been a real headache. We'll see how Tuesday goes. I got the handout that told me how much money James needs to bring on the first day as well as all the supplies.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home