la la land
There were 2 episodes of Bach in Paradise in a row (Mon/Tues) and that really is too much for one week. It's like letting a bunch of crazy people live in your house. And you don't want to do that too often.
I finished the book I was reading with the diva and she did improve a bit as the book went on. However, the main male character went on a downward spiral as the book ended, which was an odd way to end it as it is more common for books to end with some redemption and a hope that the characters have grown through the experience.
For some reason this didn't publish when I wrote it on Tuesday so I'm publishing it now!
I finished the book I was reading with the diva and she did improve a bit as the book went on. However, the main male character went on a downward spiral as the book ended, which was an odd way to end it as it is more common for books to end with some redemption and a hope that the characters have grown through the experience.
For some reason this didn't publish when I wrote it on Tuesday so I'm publishing it now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home