Monday, September 01, 2014

the return

James woke this morning with some worry about tomorrow. He is worried that he won't be able to figure out his lock especially. He wants to go very early tomorrow so he can work on it, though I'm not sure that they get the locks that early in the morning!

I got up at 6am to work on the course websites and they are pretty close to done so that is good. But I made up a list of things that need to be done before Monday and it is very long so I will have to be very efficient!

Went to Giant Tiger in the morning for just a few things. It was quite busy.

I made corn and toasted cheese for lunch.

Caelen and Devon were over today so James had an afternoon workout as they played road hockey, football and mini sticks.

Bach in Paradise tonight - let's see what drama happens next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home