Sunday, August 31, 2014

Dipped

Somehow this morning I awoke with the determination to take on my house and by the end of the day it was in much better shape. And I thought to myself, why can't I always do this?

I also prepared the dough to make these cornflake marshmallow cookies

They need to sit in the fridge overnight before you bake them.

The baptism service for Tom was wonderful. I also saw an infant dedication for Silas at Kim's church online that was pretty neat. I watched the evening service there. There are some really good things going on there.

I also read a couple of books this weekend. One was a biography of the author of one of the books I read last week. It was interesting to see the challenges he faced and how God used those challenges to help him to see what his gift was.

Then I read a fiction book "Fly away" by Kristin Hannah about a family that tries to cope with the death of a young mother. So much life in the book, though I cried a lot.

There is a baby grasshopper flying around my room right now. I'll try to help him outside if he survives until the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home