Saturday, August 30, 2014

Baptism

Tomorrow is baptism service at Rustle. My favorite service of the summer! As I wrote that the rain started.

This morning James saw a squirrel lying on our fence. So I went and grabbed an old package of crackers. James threw one to the squirrel and he immediately took it and ate it. We tossed out some other cracker bits for birds and the squirrel started burying them. It was quite funny to watch. When I came out to the porch a bit later I saw he had left a nut on the ledge that the robin babies were raised on. I take that to mean he likes us. Now I have squirrely friends.

Yesterday, there were some students groups already parading around campus. They seemed to be distinctly orange so I asked Gillian if she knew what group they were. "NDP" was her answer. The majority of the students arrive tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home