Highs and lows for the city
Brian Paterson announced he was running for mayor today. He's who I am voting for- a fantastic guy with a good business sense. I think he would be good for the city. He's got a pretty steep battle but he was the underdog in his riding when he ran for city counselor but he ran a fantastic campaign that I think surprised a lot of people (including me) so if there is anyone who can come from behind it is him.
My parents have seen lots of mayor signs in their city but I don't recall seeing any here. Do we not do that?
Today there was an attempted robbery at the jewelry store by John's and they were saying to avoid the area just after because they were using tracking dogs. I don't think it worked with the dogs because the police posted fantastic pictures of the guy. The store had an excellent video device- sometimes you get fuzzy pictures that really could be anybody but these were incredibly clear pictures
I did walk by a couple of hours after the incident and there weren't any marked police cruisers around. There also weren't any people asking for money on the street either.
My parents have seen lots of mayor signs in their city but I don't recall seeing any here. Do we not do that?
Today there was an attempted robbery at the jewelry store by John's and they were saying to avoid the area just after because they were using tracking dogs. I don't think it worked with the dogs because the police posted fantastic pictures of the guy. The store had an excellent video device- sometimes you get fuzzy pictures that really could be anybody but these were incredibly clear pictures
I did walk by a couple of hours after the incident and there weren't any marked police cruisers around. There also weren't any people asking for money on the street either.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home