musical education
James came home with a note from school indicating that he had to play a musical instrument. I was a bit shocked by this as musical instruments were an elective part of my education so this caught me off guard. They take a lot of work and you have to have quite a bit of commitment to it (which I am not sure James has) so I'm a bit worried about that. I'm also not wanting to put all the money into it that they want you to do - the start up kit is like $70 and that doesn't even cover the instrument itself which is $25 per month. James liked the clarinet which is interesting because that is what I played. If I knew he would like it and stick with it, buying it on kijiji would be much cheaper than the rental program the school suggests. But I'm just having a hard time committing to something he has tried once!

1 Comments:
What about getting an instrument from Joe Mills Music Lending Library? They are great! And only $10.
Post a Comment
<< Home