Riding the wave of crises
Well there were a lot of crises that we rode through the last few days and today things were going well. But tomorrow is super busy- I'm booked for 12 hours straight.
We are working in the new Ellis Active learning classrooms and they are a fantastic space to work in. Except the ventilation is very loud.
One Monday I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep, which was very annoying considering I should have been worn out enough to sleep! Yesterday night was good though.
We are working in the new Ellis Active learning classrooms and they are a fantastic space to work in. Except the ventilation is very loud.
One Monday I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep, which was very annoying considering I should have been worn out enough to sleep! Yesterday night was good though.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home