shopping with Karen
Shopping with Karen is always a trip. Yesterday we took a quick trip to Giant Tiger. She was looking at the Hamburger Helper. I pointed out to her the high sodium content on the package. She thought it was just the package she picked up so she started looking at the other varieties. Turns out the first one she picked up was on the low end of sodium compared to the others! She found one that had over 1000mg of sodium. She was (loudly) exclaiming to me about how she might as well by a box of salt and just spoon it right out into her mouth. On top of her exclaiming about it being over 1000 mg. I could see one of the employees snickering himself. After we finished that aisle and walked past the amused employee he asked if we were having hamburger helper for dinner tonight. And kept snickering. At least we made his day.
I made it through a good chuck of the essays on first pass. I'm just making comments at this point and trying to establish the marking scheme. Do you know that some people just don't answer the assignment question. I sometimes get a lovely discourse on a topic that has no relation to what they are supposed to talk about. That doesn't score very high, BTW.
I made it through a good chuck of the essays on first pass. I'm just making comments at this point and trying to establish the marking scheme. Do you know that some people just don't answer the assignment question. I sometimes get a lovely discourse on a topic that has no relation to what they are supposed to talk about. That doesn't score very high, BTW.

1 Comments:
I once drew a lovely picture of a fairy on a math test in high school. I didn't pass that class.
Scott had some Mr. Noodles-like food that he was eating for a while and it had 100% of the daily recommended amount of sodium.
Marlene
Post a Comment
<< Home