CREW
In the pics from yesterday I should have explained the people in hard hats and safety vests were the teaching team. The ones without costumes were the students.
This is the teaching team before we got into costume.

With costumes:

I should also explain my comment about taking today off. I just meant I was not going in to work. I didn't mean to imply that I wasn't doing work :)
I started marking the essay assignments and finished marking the presentation assignments from a different course so that was rather successful.
My boss is in Mexico right now. He's a lot like me (workaholic!) and so I asked him if his wife was letting him take his laptop? He said it was not negotiable, but I haven't heard from him since he's been gone. So either he's having a great time OR he doesn't have internet!
My cold is slowly getting better.
This is the teaching team before we got into costume.

With costumes:

I should also explain my comment about taking today off. I just meant I was not going in to work. I didn't mean to imply that I wasn't doing work :)
I started marking the essay assignments and finished marking the presentation assignments from a different course so that was rather successful.
My boss is in Mexico right now. He's a lot like me (workaholic!) and so I asked him if his wife was letting him take his laptop? He said it was not negotiable, but I haven't heard from him since he's been gone. So either he's having a great time OR he doesn't have internet!
My cold is slowly getting better.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home