Worth it
James and I spent Monday morning cleaning up his toy bins. He found a few things he had lost. When he talked on the phone with Oma he claimed the cleaning up was 'worth it' for the finds.
He is VERY excited about Oma and Grandad coming to visit. He has been looking forward to the end of school on Friday all week because he knows they will be there to pick him up.
In my agenda that I use to organize things I found someone had found it and written on Friday "OMA"
He is calling them every night, I believe. A highly anticipated visit!
Tonight is Survivor night!
He is VERY excited about Oma and Grandad coming to visit. He has been looking forward to the end of school on Friday all week because he knows they will be there to pick him up.
In my agenda that I use to organize things I found someone had found it and written on Friday "OMA"
He is calling them every night, I believe. A highly anticipated visit!
Tonight is Survivor night!

1 Comments:
Enjoy the visit with Oma an d Opa.
Post a Comment
<< Home