What a day!
It snowed. And there was sunshine. And then a bit more snow.
James had his hockey practice from 9-10am, then we went to Rustle.
It was a baptism service today- which are really special ones. James didn't quite grasp the specialness of it, but he did get to experience being there so maybe the specialness will sink in eventually.
First was Mark S., then Steve.
Then Shari was baptized again by her mother. And her mother issued the best line of the day. To Shari she said "I should be in that tub with you..." and Shari moved over and she finished with "...but I don't trust Al."
Then there were Phil, Nicole, Pearl and Faye. It was so beautiful, there really are no words.
I can't say that I like too much about Halloween, but I sure did like this! (I also still like the 1/2 price candy tomorrow!)
James is off to a Halloween party this afternoon, then going trick or treating with his friends. I am hoping to get some work done around the house!

3 Comments:
You're right Aphra, it sure was special :)
I had my cute girls on your block tonight but your place was pretty dark so we didn't stop. Hope James had fun! We have lots of leftover candy here in case you can't find any half-price tomorrow.
Th e mothe r baptised her daughter- never heard of that (smile)
I don 't like Halloween - in India it is not very well known. But th e candy would be welcome LOL.
How did you fare in your quest for half priced Halloween candy? By the time I got to the store, they had already replaced all the Halloween stuff with (full-priced) Christmas candy. :-(
These stores don't miss a beat!
Post a Comment
<< Home