sun
James got up early yesterday and asked me why the light outside wasn't on.
That's the SUN James- you are up too early!
This week at work has been very busy with midterms. Is it mid term already? It is hard to keep track of the weeks!
I am also working on rooming the Dec. exams and learning a new proctor scheduling tool.
Unfortunately, as there are both midterms and Dec. exams on my brain sometimes I answer midterm questions with Dec. answers. I have to make sure I get people to clarify which they are talking about!
The biking is getting quite nippy- I am wearing a scarf and mitts. Today was also quite windy which made it more difficult. Tomorrow the high is 7 degrees, but at least it isn't supposed to rain.
That's the SUN James- you are up too early!
This week at work has been very busy with midterms. Is it mid term already? It is hard to keep track of the weeks!
I am also working on rooming the Dec. exams and learning a new proctor scheduling tool.
Unfortunately, as there are both midterms and Dec. exams on my brain sometimes I answer midterm questions with Dec. answers. I have to make sure I get people to clarify which they are talking about!
The biking is getting quite nippy- I am wearing a scarf and mitts. Today was also quite windy which made it more difficult. Tomorrow the high is 7 degrees, but at least it isn't supposed to rain.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home