Saturday, October 16, 2010

The visit

My parents came up for Friday and Saturday. They got to see a lot of James' hockey! On Friday night I made chicken adobo, rice and veggies. It was quite nice. Tonight they took us out to the Grizzly Grill. It was very nice even though none of us had ostrich or alligator.
James was a bundle of energy. I think he really appreciated having them around! He fell asleep early so they must have tired him out!

Tomorrow evening we are haivng Myron's birthday party. We are having a couple of families over for dinner. We'll have 6 adults and 6 children in our wee house. See how it holds up!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amrita said...

Have a good time

October 16, 2010 at 10:31:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Amrita said...

I am Following you r blog Aphra. You hav e not allowed an RSS feed otherwise I would hav e subscribed to your posts by Atom, its easier that way.

October 16, 2010 at 10:36:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home