Sunday, October 24, 2010

Recommended for you

When I go into youtube, it suggests videos "recommended for you". I assume it makes the decisions on what sort of videos you would like to see based on what you normally watch. Unfortunately, as James spends a lot of time watching videos on my youtube all my recommendations are always for Lego Star Wars stuff. So it really has read me wrong. But it's probably got a pretty good grasp on what James would like to see.

I am currently listening to Chris Tomlins "Our God" that we sang last night. It has no Lego battles so James probably wouldn't be too keen on it. He is currently at hockey practice though so I can play what I want!

Today it is rainy but I don't mind walking in the rain to Church. I forgot my glasses at work so I couldn't drive anyway. James is probably pretty pleased that he is getting a week off from Rustle as he doesn't like to walk in the rain. The Calvary Church that we'll go to in the evening is much closer so he won't complain about that!

On Friday I went to the Metro on my lunch break (about 1:30) and found that the line ups were huge so I didn't buy anything. I was rather surprised as I expected this if I went after work on a Friday, but not mid-afternoon. It would have been a 20 minute wait and I was only trying to buy a couple of things. The express line had at least 20 people in it. So instead I went to John's after work and there was no lineup and I got a chicken as well for dinner on Monday.

On my bike ride back from the Metro in the afternoon, I saw one of the candidates for mayor's car's being ticketed by the police. I guess they didn't buy the pay and display ticket. Unfortunately, it was the person I was thinking of voting for. Now I am not so sure- if their staffers (or themselves) do not obey municipal guidelines for parking, should we put them in charge of the municipality? I'm sure it is only a little thing and really not a good election issue, but it really may sway my vote!

P.S. This is post #1800!

1 Comments:

Blogger jordin said...

Maybe they mistimed their time on the meter and it ran out, and they were running late?

Why no Rustle this week?

I will be down the week of the 15th of november.... do you think you will be at 2000 then?

October 24, 2010 at 12:06:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home