The tooth came out
I haven't got the 'after' picture yet but it fell out yesterday during first snack and landed on his chair. He was pretty pleased with the whole thing anyway.
Yesterday, his class got to go to the Skate Canada demonstration at the K-rock center (I think it was kind of a warm up for the events that started today)
James got to play on the PD team tonight- still part of the tryout process. Then he went to a Halloween party at AJ's kung-fu class. He seemed to have had a pretty good time.
My work is tripping along, but not as quickly as I had hoped. I had thought I would be done the proctor skeleton by the end of today, but I'm not quite finished - I just have to get the rest of the Grant shifts in, which I may try to get done Mon am and then start the special needs scheduling in the afternoon. The database is all set to go, which is always a bit of work. We're in high gear preparing for exams now, only a month to go!
Yesterday, his class got to go to the Skate Canada demonstration at the K-rock center (I think it was kind of a warm up for the events that started today)
James got to play on the PD team tonight- still part of the tryout process. Then he went to a Halloween party at AJ's kung-fu class. He seemed to have had a pretty good time.
My work is tripping along, but not as quickly as I had hoped. I had thought I would be done the proctor skeleton by the end of today, but I'm not quite finished - I just have to get the rest of the Grant shifts in, which I may try to get done Mon am and then start the special needs scheduling in the afternoon. The database is all set to go, which is always a bit of work. We're in high gear preparing for exams now, only a month to go!

2 Comments:
Have you decided on your Halloween costume yet? I think you should dress up as a "proctor skeleton". That would be pretty funny (and scary at the same time!)
Congratulations James.
Post a Comment
<< Home