Saturday, October 30, 2010

Proctor skeleton

My funny brother suggested I dress up as a 'proctor skeleton' tomorrow. He makes me laugh:)

Today I spent a good amount of time with Kimmee. We went to 2 sessions in the morning on understanding Islam. Then we did some shopping. We went to Walmart. I got a new indoor clothes hanging dryer. It seemed really busy to me and I was reminded why I never shop on Saturday afternoon! The Walmart lady we had checking out our stuff said it wasn't really bad today. It seemed pretty busy to me. Then we went to Produce Town (my first time!). Some of their produce wasn't in great shape but a lot was good, just depended on what was fresh I guess. Then we got some groceries at Food Basics. Then she dropped me at home but came to pick me up in the evening and we went to a session down at Queen's.

James is planning on hanging out with his friends tomorrow afternoon. He suspects this is the parents plan to wear the kids out before the exciting evening. He's a smart kid! He plans to be back pretty late tomorrow. So he was unsure of if we would have time to read the Bible. However, they are heading out at 6pm for trick or treating so they may be done by 7pm. That will shock him!

Yesterday James and I read the bit in the Bible where the leaders give Judas money to betray Jesus. After finishing, James exclaimed "I don't think he'll do it- he was just taking the money to get rich". Children apparently would do things differently!

I'm not to keen on the Halloween- the only thing I like is the half price candy the next day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home