Saturday, March 20, 2010

of westerns and texas

Last night AJ slept over. He and James slept in James' room and it was so cute to see them asleep curled up next to each other. They played together many games in the morning.
They played lego star wars and this was a conversation I heard:
James: You're my master
AJ: I am?
James: Yes, you are Dooku
AJ: Can I taser you?

The depth of 7 year old conversations.

AJ went home around lunchtime and I headed over to Canadian Tire as a piece of the toilet had broken. While I was there, I checked out their bikes and found a bike that I liked that was a pedal brake bike and it is blue. It has some weird hawaiian flowers on it, but I think I can deal.

Note: my computer crashed last night and I was not able to post this. I will finish up the rest in part 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home