Bike weather
Yes, Rachel, I did ride my bike the last 2 days. It has been so very nice, though my fingers are still pretty frozen when I bike in the morning!
We enjoyed very much having my mother visit. I took her to the bus station this morning before work. I didn't see her so much because I was working, but James certainly overworked her and helped her to have some sleepless nights, which I am sure she appreciates. lol.
She made a lovely meal for us on Monday and I had the leftovers today. Nothing like having a mom come and cook!
James is doing shinny hockey every day as his march break activity and seems to be enjoying it.
Today I finished up the exam print deadlines and emailed them all off. I still have to do course reports and proctor scheduling but things are coming along anyway- less than a month until the exams!
I saw lots of St. Patricks parties on my way home.
Tomorrow I have an eye doctors appointment after work. I lost my glasses in September, I think and suspect my headaches may have been from eyestrain. Hope to get new glasses!
We enjoyed very much having my mother visit. I took her to the bus station this morning before work. I didn't see her so much because I was working, but James certainly overworked her and helped her to have some sleepless nights, which I am sure she appreciates. lol.
She made a lovely meal for us on Monday and I had the leftovers today. Nothing like having a mom come and cook!
James is doing shinny hockey every day as his march break activity and seems to be enjoying it.
Today I finished up the exam print deadlines and emailed them all off. I still have to do course reports and proctor scheduling but things are coming along anyway- less than a month until the exams!
I saw lots of St. Patricks parties on my way home.
Tomorrow I have an eye doctors appointment after work. I lost my glasses in September, I think and suspect my headaches may have been from eyestrain. Hope to get new glasses!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home