Pink eye
James' team lost the championship. He seems ok with second place.
They had their banquet and skate today and he seemed to enjoy that but he seems to have come down with a case of pink eye. That may mean no school tomorrow. Likely.
Henrie gave me a sweater that she found that is grey and soft and is made of lambwool and rabbit fur (I was wearing it today at church if you were there). It is a very nice sweater but it sheds as though the lamb and the rabbit were still alive!
Rustle was really special today. I thought Mark sharing what he did was a 'rustle moment' (but his story to tell, not mine)
I miss you Jordin!!!
They had their banquet and skate today and he seemed to enjoy that but he seems to have come down with a case of pink eye. That may mean no school tomorrow. Likely.
Henrie gave me a sweater that she found that is grey and soft and is made of lambwool and rabbit fur (I was wearing it today at church if you were there). It is a very nice sweater but it sheds as though the lamb and the rabbit were still alive!
Rustle was really special today. I thought Mark sharing what he did was a 'rustle moment' (but his story to tell, not mine)
I miss you Jordin!!!

2 Comments:
Yuckie pink eye!
I miss you too, Aphra!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home