of 8am Sat shopping and other stories
Every Sat. at 8am (except when James has a game then) I go grocery shopping. In the winter, it is very quiet. There are about 5 people and myself shopping.
Now, it is pretty bustling at 8am. Maybe because it is lighter in the morning and the weather is better. The only thing is they don't have many cashiers. This doesn't bother me at all. However, there is always one old guy (maybe the same one, I don't know) who complains very loudly that the lines (2 cash are open) are too long. Does he think the cashier ladies don't know? Because I'm pretty sure they do. And I'm also pretty sure they aren't hiding a cashier somewhere just to be spiteful!
Now that story didn't really have a point, but I will leave you with links to 2 stories that do have points:
Tony's story about a bird
Awareness' story about a sheep
Now, it is pretty bustling at 8am. Maybe because it is lighter in the morning and the weather is better. The only thing is they don't have many cashiers. This doesn't bother me at all. However, there is always one old guy (maybe the same one, I don't know) who complains very loudly that the lines (2 cash are open) are too long. Does he think the cashier ladies don't know? Because I'm pretty sure they do. And I'm also pretty sure they aren't hiding a cashier somewhere just to be spiteful!
Now that story didn't really have a point, but I will leave you with links to 2 stories that do have points:
Tony's story about a bird
Awareness' story about a sheep

2 Comments:
sounds like they need to hire a new cashier
in my fav store they keep an eye on what's happening at the cash desks if a queue develops another cashier comes forward ... seems they do hide in that shop (grin) ...seriously they are usually sorted out the cold store or veggies but can get back to that when the queue's died down
it's one of the reasons that it's my fav store
very friendly (older) cashiers too!!! and good selection of veggies and reasonable prices. Yes I'm a lucky lady in this respect AND the store is close and has the post office attached to it. Another bonus :)
My cup runneth over :)
How are you my friend?
Post a Comment
<< Home