Saturday, March 13, 2010

3 cashiers

For those following the Sat am shopping saga, the grocery store had 3 cashiers on when I checked out and the little old men were all not complaining, so good times.

James is super excited because Oma is coming to visit tomorrow! Thanks for making his March break special Oma!

I have finished re-rooming the exams but I won't be posting them until the end of next week until they sort out which door to the Phys Ed. Center we will be using (the students need to know!)

My special accommodation emails should go out next week as well. Everyone is anxious about these.

I am glad to have most of my schedules done- just need to work on proctor scheduling now.

I had a very confusing conversation with a lady who was proctoring a law exam yesterday. I would ask a question and she would answer a completely different one. She's supposed to be one of our proctors as well! Ever have one of those conversations?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home