Rustle proves James wrong!
It seems most everyone remembered the time change. I was so proud!
My mother arrived on Sunday in a double decker bus. Said the view was great!
I think James pretty much wore her out today (that is his m.o.). He played shinny hockey and they skated on top of the other eleventy billion things he made her do.
I am hoping it is nice enough tomorrow to ride my bike.
I spent the day validating data on the special accommodation exams I am trying to set up. There were so many, I made some mistakes. Just trying to find the mistakes is tricky. I am just consolidating some rooms and then hopefully they will get sent out tomorrow and then I will work on print deadlines! Whoo hoo!
My mother arrived on Sunday in a double decker bus. Said the view was great!
I think James pretty much wore her out today (that is his m.o.). He played shinny hockey and they skated on top of the other eleventy billion things he made her do.
I am hoping it is nice enough tomorrow to ride my bike.
I spent the day validating data on the special accommodation exams I am trying to set up. There were so many, I made some mistakes. Just trying to find the mistakes is tricky. I am just consolidating some rooms and then hopefully they will get sent out tomorrow and then I will work on print deadlines! Whoo hoo!

3 Comments:
Yes, that sure is his m.o.! Hope Mom is having a good time!
I'm guessing you did, indeed, ride your bike today. Such beautiful weather!
Whoo Hooo !
Post a Comment
<< Home