Eye
I went to the eye doctor today so can barely see to type this. Who knew that going to the eye doctor could mess up your eyes so badly? (he put drops in)
Anyway, he says my eyes look perfectly healthy and my prescription is about the same. I only need it for far distances and my near vision is super (he says), Apparently, my right eye only floats out of line if I am looking far distances.
So it is all good- now I have to do some glasses shopping- I tried on some frames at their office but will try some other places as well.
Anyway, he says my eyes look perfectly healthy and my prescription is about the same. I only need it for far distances and my near vision is super (he says), Apparently, my right eye only floats out of line if I am looking far distances.
So it is all good- now I have to do some glasses shopping- I tried on some frames at their office but will try some other places as well.

3 Comments:
David's Optical is good. but then again, i am a little bias.
never had to have the drops. Thank goodness.
Oh, the drops are hell! I hate them.
Have fun picking out new frames!
Post a Comment
<< Home