Wednesday, January 13, 2010

opening up your life

I have got to a point where I can not cope with my house on my own, so I have hired someone to help me. Not just anyone. But super-Henriette! She's starting tomorrow. I'm very excited.
It's a bit weird to have someone else looking at your dirt but I think it will be worth it for making my life easier.

Monday I had to work in the evening but I got home in time for the last bit of the Bachelor. I got to see Roz get booted off. I thought she took the being booted off a reality tv show pretty well. I think if the allegations were untrue she would have been more upset. She is hitting the tabloids(?) saying abc made it all up but it really didn't look that way. I was amused by her line that "My personal life is none of your business". Well, if you go on a reality tv show, actually, it's the entire nation's business. I'm not sure what memo she missed on that one. I think Jake probably dodged a bullet there!

4 Comments:

Anonymous eija said...

Good for you for finally making your life at least a bit easier! Hoping super-Henriette proves to be just that: Super :)

January 14, 2010 at 3:32:00 AM EST  
Blogger jordin said...

That is such a great idea Aphra! It will really help you out a lot i'm sure! Say 'HELLO!' to Henriette for us!

January 14, 2010 at 10:44:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Uncle Nat said...

I don't get the Bachelor, so am only watching it vicariously through you and K and the news reports. I think what Rozlyn is claiming is that ABC edited that sequence to make it appear that Chris was explaining to her why she was being booted, but in fact she had no idea what was going on, so that's why she didn't really react or get upset. But you're right, she doesn't really seem particularly believable. There's no smoke without fire, as they say; I'm sure ABC hasn't just invented the whole story.

January 14, 2010 at 4:39:00 PM EST  
Blogger Marlene said...

I feel bad for the girls that got kicked off the first night. They're probably all thinking, "I could have stayed and had a chance if he'd known this would happen!" That's how I would feel, at least.

January 15, 2010 at 12:43:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home