Sunday, January 03, 2010

Star wars and its import for the new year

Today Al's sermon had a star wars theme. A couple of days ago Kim's church did their new years motto up like the intro to star wars. Obviously Star wars is going to be very important this year. Certainly to James!

Before Church James gave this beautiful quote "I want to sleep in Church but Al keeps talking and making me think"

Al mentioned today that Rustle was 'warm'. He probably thinks igloos are warm too. sigh. I wore thermal underwear not for the walk to Rustle but for being inside Rustle. I find it rather towards the 'cold' than the 'warm'.

James has developed some hoarding tendencies. For example, clothes that he has clearly outgrown, he gets upset when I give them away. He did let me give away a pair of socks today- small steps!

It is hard to believe that tomorrow is back to school and back to work!

2 Comments:

Blogger swilek said...

I have to laugh at your comments about Rustle being cold..that is how he has his own home!! i had a quick visit to K-town and nearly froze my butt off, however i was "warm" with the company!!! very "warm!" good luck tomorrow!

January 3, 2010 at 10:25:00 PM EST  
Blogger Rachel said...

Astrid hates getting rid of out-grown clothes, too. It's hard because they go to Muirgen and Astrid keeps stealing them back out of Muirg's dresser.

I find it very funny that James wants to sleep in church!

January 4, 2010 at 12:09:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home