Online shopping
I did a bit of online shopping today- I thought I'd check out the sales without leaving my house and there were some good ones!
I got these DVD's for between $6-10 at amazon(Bob please tell Sarah as there might be something she wants to borrow!)
Rumour has it
Four Christmases
Two weeks notice
New in town
The Duchess
I also found a Maple leafs parka for 50% off for James at Sears.
So I'm pretty pleased with my boxing day shopping.
It is raining out here now. Hopefully it melts the snow before it all turns to ice again!
I found my RMC pass yesterday, so that is good.
Today I am working on cleaning up parts of the house and writing my new years cards. I am trying to take it easy as I still have a pretty bad cough.
I have entered marks today as well. I am still missing one TA. I last heard from her Dec 15 and she was pregnant and due in a few weeks, so I'm wondering if she had the baby early. The marks from the TAs were supposed to be in by Dec 22. I'll give it a few more days, then try to find out what is going on!
The boys watched the last of the prequels (#3) today. They are now playing the star wars lego game again.
Darth vader is even invading my bible blog
I am planning on making pizza again tonight (it goes with hockey night in canada apparently) and will do turkey tomorrow.
James has a hockey game at 8am at Constantine.
Rustle is at 11am
I have baby clothes to deliver around 1 or 1:30 (on the way home from Church)
I have to pick up Kim's sister from the train station at 2:18. (Kim is working until 3)
We'll eat the turkey around 4 and then James has another game at 5:30pm at the Kinsmen arena. This is the causeway classic hockey tournament he is playing in.
I got these DVD's for between $6-10 at amazon(Bob please tell Sarah as there might be something she wants to borrow!)
Rumour has it
Four Christmases
Two weeks notice
New in town
The Duchess
I also found a Maple leafs parka for 50% off for James at Sears.
So I'm pretty pleased with my boxing day shopping.
It is raining out here now. Hopefully it melts the snow before it all turns to ice again!
I found my RMC pass yesterday, so that is good.
Today I am working on cleaning up parts of the house and writing my new years cards. I am trying to take it easy as I still have a pretty bad cough.
I have entered marks today as well. I am still missing one TA. I last heard from her Dec 15 and she was pregnant and due in a few weeks, so I'm wondering if she had the baby early. The marks from the TAs were supposed to be in by Dec 22. I'll give it a few more days, then try to find out what is going on!
The boys watched the last of the prequels (#3) today. They are now playing the star wars lego game again.
Darth vader is even invading my bible blog
I am planning on making pizza again tonight (it goes with hockey night in canada apparently) and will do turkey tomorrow.
James has a hockey game at 8am at Constantine.
Rustle is at 11am
I have baby clothes to deliver around 1 or 1:30 (on the way home from Church)
I have to pick up Kim's sister from the train station at 2:18. (Kim is working until 3)
We'll eat the turkey around 4 and then James has another game at 5:30pm at the Kinsmen arena. This is the causeway classic hockey tournament he is playing in.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home