long hours
Today I worked from 8am-9pm just working on exams. (normally I work those kind of hours but doing different jobs)
We had a chief proctor meeting and a special needs proctor meeting plus the phone kept ringing and there were so many emails. I stayed late just so I could get some work done.
Tomorrow I HAVE to get the special needs schedules out- all 1920 of them, but I still have to pull in some things into the database before we can get started on the reports for the emails. And ITS won't let me send 1920 at once because they say only spammers do it and our computer guy called them and asked them to relax this for my account but they wouldn't so we have to figure that out as well. I anticipate there being LOTS of problems as I know there was a problem with bringing the 0-level courses in (ie. no accommodations for 0-level courses went in so...)
We had a chief proctor meeting and a special needs proctor meeting plus the phone kept ringing and there were so many emails. I stayed late just so I could get some work done.
Tomorrow I HAVE to get the special needs schedules out- all 1920 of them, but I still have to pull in some things into the database before we can get started on the reports for the emails. And ITS won't let me send 1920 at once because they say only spammers do it and our computer guy called them and asked them to relax this for my account but they wouldn't so we have to figure that out as well. I anticipate there being LOTS of problems as I know there was a problem with bringing the 0-level courses in (ie. no accommodations for 0-level courses went in so...)

1 Comments:
oh my. thats a lot of work.
Post a Comment
<< Home