Exam marking funnies
I am about half way through the exams. Boris (the prof) called me this afternoon very concerned because normally I am done by now. I am not concerned. I have until Tuesday. I will make it!
Some things on the exams that made me laugh:
One student claimed that as humans we have "disposable thumbs"
Another indicated that the president of the US during WWII was Reagan. These kids are so young.
Another referred to WWII as "The Cold War"
------------------------------------------
James' hockey game (at 7AM) went well. They beat the other team. Maybe their team was the only one awake!
AJ came over and had a new Lego Star wars to build. It was a vehicle with 2 legs that clones ride in. I think he called it a Two Step or something. Anyway James built it with the instruction manual. James is really keen on Lego star wars. The x-wing he plays with every day but he couldn't build himself. He really liked helping AJ build his.
Some things on the exams that made me laugh:
One student claimed that as humans we have "disposable thumbs"
Another indicated that the president of the US during WWII was Reagan. These kids are so young.
Another referred to WWII as "The Cold War"
------------------------------------------
James' hockey game (at 7AM) went well. They beat the other team. Maybe their team was the only one awake!
AJ came over and had a new Lego Star wars to build. It was a vehicle with 2 legs that clones ride in. I think he called it a Two Step or something. Anyway James built it with the instruction manual. James is really keen on Lego star wars. The x-wing he plays with every day but he couldn't build himself. He really liked helping AJ build his.

4 Comments:
Oh man... those are funny quotes!!!
Jul is very interested in the legos... i just done know if he has the attention span yet.
Hmm... seems they still need to do some studying ;)
A few years back I was driving somewhere with my girls at the back seat. One of them asked me: "Mom, when you were a kid, was there any cars?"
Now did someone mention a gap between the generations...? But at least they now say that I'm "not old because I go riding"!
these are university students from Queen's? Oh boy...we are in trouble!! hehehe! Wow, I can't believe someone that Reagan was president during WWII..yikes! I bet you got a good chuckle..happy marking! ttyl!Karyne
but it's not as if they couldn't very easily and quickly check who was president during WWII...
Post a Comment
<< Home