Saturday, November 21, 2009

Grizzly

We went to the Grizzly Grill for dinner with my parents. It was pretty busy maybe due to the Santa parade but nice.
My mother and I both forgot our cameras so there are no pictures of the occasion!
My eyes are very tired now so I must go to bed.
I hope they have a good trip home tomorrow. Maybe they will pass I an going the opposite way. He's supposed to have made it to Sudbury tonight.(traveling from Calgary to Moncton)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms Hen's said...

Nice time you had.. :)

In Al-Anon or any 12 Step Spiritual Group there are 12 steps.

Al-Anon are for those of us who has relatives that are alcohlic or was raised in such a home; or married to an alcoholic.

There are 12 steps ...

13 Stepping is when it is inappropriate for when a male member and a female member date and it leads to drama.

Really some of these men come in and out of this group to hit on vulnerable women going through life issues of dealing with alcoholics.

One couple did get married but they were friends first and are so cute together..

It is so obvious the men that come in and out to hit on women........ drama kings.....and they are not young; they are in their 40s; 50s 60s..

Very immature..and have a long time in the program.

sad but true. I'm not judging them; just stating a fact that keeps reocurring..

And women should not date anyway in their group unless they really were just friends for a long time and it happens successful and not the main purpose to hit on a woman.

Enough people to date outside the group; and not interfere with someone's emotions.

November 22, 2009 at 12:05:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home